Are you interested in solving mysteries? Come along and hear about some mysteries of the past at this historic gaol in Arakoon National Park.
Join the WilderQuest gang at Trial Bay Gaol in Arakoon National Park and help us solve the mysteries of its past inmates. Who were these prisoners and what did they do to deserve this punishment? How did they pass their days? What did the guards do to keep control? We’ll discover if prisoners ever made a great escape, and why German people were held here during World War 1.
All children will receive a WilderQuest goodies bag to take home. Remember to wear enclosed shoes, and bring a warm jacket and a small hand torch. All children under 16 must be accompanied by an adult.
- Friday 4 January, 4.30pm to 6.30pm
Tuesday 8 January, 4.30pm to 6.30pm
Tuesday 15 January, 4.30pm to 6.30pm
Tuesday 22 January 2019, 4.30pm to 6.30pm
- Where: Trial Bay Gaol, Arakoon National Park
- Grading: Easy. Suitable for children 5 to 12 years.
- Price: Child $10 per person. Adult $14 per person. Family $38 for 2 adults and 2 children.
- Meeting point: Main gates of Trial Bay Gaol.
- Booking: Bookings and pre-payment required. Phone (02) 6586 6168.
Remember to wear enclosed shoes, and bring a warm jacket and a small hand torch. All children under 16 must be accompanied by an adult.