The NSW Government funded Regional Tourism Product Development Program is offering between $15,000 and $150,000 for projects that will significantly benefit regional tourism, including the Macleay Valley Coast, which forms part of the North Coast region.
Regional Tourism Product Development is available for:
- New accommodation products that increase capacity for the region where there is a need
- Infrastructure projects that will drive increased overnight traffic
- Visitor signposting
- Itinerary and tour development
- New attractions and experiences
- Economic impact
- Strategic and marketing impact
- Community impact
- Capacity to deliver project
Proposals can be submitted by local government, tourism and sector organisations, including Destination Networks, and Industry associations such as the Wine Industry Association, Backpacker Operators Association, Caravan and Camping Industry Association and individual Tourism operators within the six new Destination Networks.
Proposals can be submitted online and must be discussed with the Destination NSW Regional Tourism Development Manager prior to submission. Submissions close on June 30 2019.
For more information visit: dnsw.com.au/rtf-productdevelopment.