Kooka lodge offers a private lodge on 2.5 acres, located just outside of the township of Kempsey.
The native flora and fauna including birds, frogs, kangaroos, wallabies and wombats also call the backyard home so keep your eyes peeled during your stay.
Dogs welcome inside or out, food bowl & towel provided for dogs use + free dog treat/day.
The lodge caters for up to 4 people, with continental breakfast available.
Features of the lodge include:
- Private entrance
- Carport space.
- Dog & pet friendly
- Air-conditioned lounge & dining room + kitchenette
- All facilities & kitchen utensils
- Small oven & 2 hot plates
- Electric fry pan
- Toaster & kettle
- Bowls, cutlery, cups, glasses, pots, cooking utensils, tea pot, coffee plunger, serving plates, salad bowls and storage containers
- TV, DVD & wi-fi access. Also selection of DVDs, games and books
2-bedrooms with queen beds. Luggage racks. Wardrobes, bedside tables with lamps, alarm clocks & radio. Dresser & ceiling fan in main bedroom. · Linen (includes blankets & doonas) & towels provided. 2 pillows per guest. · Complimentary soap, shower gel & moisturiser provided for each guest. Private bathroom with shower, hand basin, cabinet, washing machine & separate toilet. First aid kit. Washing detergent.
Weber BBQ and outside 4-seat table & chairs + cooking utensils for BBQ.
Continental breakfast provided if requested.
Fridge can be stocked with requested goods before arrival. 10 minutes away 5 supermarkets, major banks, cafes, restaurants & specialty shops.