As the foodie culture on the Macleay Valley Coast grows, so do opportunities to taste our produce in local restaurants, cafes, markets and retail outlets. Follow our best places to eat and drink when in South West Rocks.
Dinner, Lunch & Drinks
seabreeze beach hotel
pilot station pizza
thai on the rocks
The Rocks Restaurant & Bar
Social Alley diner
South West Rocks Country Club
There’s more choice at Season’s Restaurant – Thai and Asian inspired cuisine and Australian classics.
Coffee & Delitz – Baked fresh in-house lunches & sweet treats
Follow them – South West Rocks Country Club
Boudlers Bar & Bistro
Fuller Food & Co.
The Bouys Restaurant
Breaky & Lunches
- The Heritage Beachside Café or follow them on Instagram – @heritagebeachsidecafe
- Malt & Honey or follow them on Instagram – @maltandhoney
- Full Circle Eatery or follow them on Instagram – @fullcircleeatery
- Sixty Degrees or like them on Facebook – Sixty Degrees SWR
- South West Rocks Seafood or like them on Facebook – South West Rocks Seafood
- Back Creek Café or follow them on Instagram – @backcreekcafeandrestaurant
- Horseshoe Bay Kiosk or like them on Facebook – Horseshoe Bay Kiosk SWR
- Trial Bay Kiosk or follow them on Instagram – @trialbay_kiosk