Gladstone is coined the ‘cultural heart of the Macleay’ and with that comes some great cafes, a heritage pub and some amazing variety at the local markets on the third Sunday of every month.
Bucket Brewery is a locally made and produced micro brewery located at an old bus depot in Kempsey. Its the perfect spot to taste a paddle of beers and learn about the brewing process. They also have a smoked meats food van some weekend afternoons.
Follow them – @bucket.brewery
Kempsey coffee, lunch & Takeaway
- South Kempsey Corner Store or like them on Facebook – The South Kempsey Corner Store
- Chaddies or like them on Facebook – Chaddies Store
- Kempsey Bulk Health Foods or like them on Facebook – Kempsey Bulk Health Foods
- Lou’s Cafe & Restaurant or like them on Facebook – Lou’s Cafe
- Vault Cafe located in the Macleay Kempsey RSL Club
- Tumblegum Bakery
- Kempsey Golden Dragon Chinese Restaurant
- Rossco’s Cafe
- Depot Cafe in Kempsey Central
- Bus Stop Cafe Kempsey
- Bruno’s Pizza & Cafe